- 1. By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
1.1. During installation of DefTalk Application you will need to provide us with your phone number and allow us to access the address book on your device.
1.2. Your phone number will be used for the purposes of your identification as DefTalk application user.
- 2. We collect the following general categories of information:
2.1. Information about your visits to our website, your use of the website – within the framework of using the website and services provided by the Company;
2.2. Data that you synchronize between your devices in the course of using the website and/or the Company services;
2.3. Information that you provide during registration, subscription to our services and communications between you and us.
- 3. We collect the following special types of information:
3.1. Your IP address;
3.2. Geographical location;
3.3. Operating system;
3.4. Browser type;
3.5. Information source;
3.6. Visit duration;
3.7. Number of pages viewed;
3.8. Pages requested by your browser from our server (via cookies).
4. The Information specified in Clauses 3.2-3.8 is analyzed and may be provided to our advertisers in a depersonalized and generalized form, which excludes the possibility of identifying and displaying specific Users, as well as associating the data with a particular User.
- 5. We use your personal data for the following:
5.1. Only for the purposes specified when receiving such data;
5.2. Only to support the functioning of the website or service in which you enter such data, for use;
5.3. To improve the viewing quality of the website for you;
5.4. To make sure that the website and services of the Company meet your demands and expectations.
6. Name and photo
If you provide us your name and/or photo, they will be visible to other users for as long as:
- Such users have your number linked to DefTalk, or
- You are members of one and the same group.
7. Online status and Seen status
Other users will see your connection status (online, offline, last seen) and whether you have seen the messages that were sent to you.
- 8. Distribution and disclosure of information
We do not transfer, sell or distribute information about our Users to third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose personal User information subject to lawful demands or if we are bound by a court decision.
- 9. The principles of your data privacy in our system are as follows:
9.1. Our Software is designed in such a way that we have no technical capacity to decrypt data transferred by you via our Software.
9.2. The Company is not responsible for and does not participate in legal proceedings concerning requirements to decrypt data transferred by the User. Only the User who owns the information transferred possesses the technical capacity to decrypt any information transferred to them via the Company's Software.
- 10. We protect your information in the following way:
10.1. We take all possible steps to ensure the safety of your information, which is required for functioning of the Application, on our secure servers;
10.2. We store the following types of encrypted data using encryption keys known only to you:
- we temporarily store on the servers information transferred by users in encrypted form for the purpose of ensuring its delivery to the user, who at the moment cannot receive it (if the user does not have internet connection). Upon receipt by the recipient the information is deleted from our servers.
- data that you synchronize between your devices in the course of using the website and Software provided by the Company.
10.3. You bear responsibility for observing the privacy of your passwords and safety of your encryption keys stored on your device.
- A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and digits that we store in your browser or on your hard drive subject to your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.
- The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow Us to identify and count the number of visitors, as well as to observe how Users move across the website. It helps us improve how our website works, for example, by determining whether users can easily find what they are looking for.
10.5. You may block some or all cookies by changing your browser settings. Thus, if you set up your browser to block all cookies (including important cookies), you will probably be unable to access some or all pages on our website. If you have not set up your browser to block cookies, our system will provide cookies as soon as you visit the website.
10.6. Except for important cookies, all cookies are removed within the time that we set at our discretion based on the expedience of storing such cookies.
- 11. Third party websites:
11.1. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
- 12. Access to information:
12.1. Our website does not possess the capability to access your personal information on your personal computer.
- 13. Our relations with advertisers:
13.1. We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
13.2. We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
13.3. If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email, internal email or via SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Website of the Company or software developed by the Company.
S.A.M. DEFCOM (hereinafter referred to as the "Company", "We" and "us", "by us"), the owner of DefTalk Application for mobile devices, available on the application’s website www.deftalk.com (hereinafter referred to the Website) is deeply committed to observing your confidentiality.
This Policy determines how we obtain, collect and use information on our website www.deftalk.com (the Website or Our Website), in our software DefTalk Application and other products and services provided on the website www.deftalk.com (all of the above together referred to as the Services).